Last weekend I decided to take a break from my daily scheduled and went out with my family to one of the water park in Mumbai. The entire day was awesome, but the only problem we faced was HOT climate. As we visited the water park in summers, all my family members had suffered from bad TANNING and ITCHING problems including me. So to get rid of this problem I thought of making a body scrub to remove dead skin and tanning.
As name says it has lemon juice in it, which helps to reduce tan and brightens skin.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Lemon juice:
- Exfoliant:lemon juice is rich in alpha hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells. Removing dead skin cells allows the pores to breathe, promotes new skin growth and helps maintain skin’s elasticity.
- Skin Brightener: Lemon juice can brighten and lighten the skin naturally.
- Fight wrinkles: Lemon juice used in combination with honey helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Cures acne
- Sugar: You can check benefits of sugar for skin here
- Keeps skin glowing
- Brightens and lightens skin
- Makes skin smoother and softer
- Olive oil : View benefits of olive oil in my previous post.
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
Grind sugar and salt.
Add lemon juice and honey and mix well
Add olive oil and mix well
Your scrub is ready to use. 🙂
Note: If you want to use it later, store it in refrigerator.